- Q. What is check-in/check-out time?
A. Check-in is from 14:00 h and check-out is until 12:00 h.
- Q. Is it possible to check-in earlier?
A. It is sometimes possible to check- in earlier. Тhis depends on availability and cannot be guaranteed. However, to be sure of having the room ready upon arrival, you can reserve the room from the night before.
- Q. Do you provide a service for late check-out?
A. Late check-out until 16.00 h is possible at a charge of 40.00 BGN or late check-out until 20.00 h is possible at a charge of 70.00 BGN. However, this depends always on availability and can be confirmed by the reception 1 day before the departure date. .
- Q. Is there a luggage room at the reception?
A. Yes, there is a luggage room at the reception. It is available free of charge.
- Q. What are the reception opening hours?
A. The reception is open 24 hours and our colleagues will be at your service day and night.
- Q. Is my ID/passport required at check in?
A. We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
- Q. How can I pay my bill?
A. The guests are invited to pay their bill at the reception- cash in Bulgarian currency or by credit card VISA, Master Card, Diners Club. However, some of the offers require advance payment, in this case the clients pay deposit in advance by bank transfer or by credit card VISA, Master Card, Diners Club.
- Q. Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
A.The smoking in the rooms and in the indoor public areas of the hotel is not allowed. However, the clients can smoke on the terraces of the bars. The smoking on the swimming pool area is also not allowed.
- Q. Are there restrictions for serving of alcoholic beverages?
According to the Bulgarian laws there are age limits for serving/selling alcohol to those younger than 18 years.
- Q. Do I have to wear the all inclusive bracelet?
You should wear the bracelet during your stay at Marina Grand Beach hotel so avoiding any misunderstanding.
- Q. Is there a safety deposit box available at the hotel?
A. There is a safety deposit box in every guest room. It is available free of charge.
- Q. Do you have wired and/or wireless Internet access available?
A. Free wireless Internet is available in the guest rooms and in the specific public areas of the hotel. At the disposal of the guests there is an internet corner with 2 internet kiosks , at a charge of 5.00 BGN per hour.
- Q. Are baby cots available for the rooms?
A. Baby cots are available and free of charge.
- Q. Are high chairs available in the restaurants?
A. Yes, we do have high chairs available in our main restaurant.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
A. We have connecting rooms at the hotel (suite connected with a standard double room). You may make a request for connecting rooms. However, they are not guaranteed.
- Q. Do you have special facilities and services available for the disabled guests?
A. We have 2 rooms adapted to the needs of the disabled people. These rooms provide wider entrances to the bathroom (76 cm) and the bathrooms are equipped with more handles and a suitable walk-in shower. Request for a such room is always required before making a reservation. Otherwise it is not guaranteed. All floors, most of the bars, hotel lobby, spa center and main restaurant are also accessible by a wheelchair. There is an option to access the outdoor swimming pool by a wheelchair. The indoor swimming pool, the fitness and the sky bar are accessible only by stairs.
- Q. Is a doctor available at the hotel?
A. We have a doctor on call 24 hours.
- Are pets allowed?
A. Pets are not allowed.
- Q. What voltage do you use in Bulgaria?
A. The electricity voltage in Bulgaria is at 220 volts. Adaptors are not available at the hotel.
- Q. What happens when I have broken or damaged the hotel inventory?
A. We think, this is unpleasant for both sides, but we will kindly ask you to pay this item at the reception desk according to the price list.
- Q. Where is the nearest bank or currency exchange?
A. Currency can be exchanged in our front office on the ground floor. The nearest bank is located a 10 minutes walk away.
- Where is the nearest ATM?
A. The nearest ATM is located 20 meters away.
- Q. Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking?
We offer free parking with limited parking places /non-guarded/. However, if there are no available parking places, our guests can use a private parking at a location nearby and charges are applicable. The reservations for parking are not possible.
- Q. Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
A. We do not provide free shuttle service from the airport, however we do have car service for a fee. The service is based on availability. For further information please contact the Reservation department.
- Q. I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
A. You must go through the booking agent/website that you went through in order to change your reservation.