Reservation terms and conditions
• You can make a reservation at Marina Grand Beach Hotel, in Golden Sands, in one of the following ways:
– by phone: +359 52 357 240
– by phone: +359 52 357 235
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– on site at the hotel.
– via the hotel’s website: https://www.marinagrandbeach.bg/
• The reservation should contain the following information: The guest’s name and surname, nationality, exact dates of arrival and departure, telephone number, e-mail for feedback, type of room, number of rooms, number of guests.
• You will receive a confirmation for your reservation at the e-mail provided by you. In it you should describe the type and number of rooms you reserve, the arrival and departure days, the number of adults and children indicated in the reservation and the amount due. After receiving the confirmation, please check your reservation information carefully and contact us in case some correction is necessary.
• When booking, the hotel requires a guarantee deposit of 100% (one hundred%) of the value of the first night.
• Once we receive the guarantee deposit amount, your reservation will be considered valid and finally CONFIRMED.
• If payment is not made within 2 days, the hotel reserves the right to cancel a reservation.
• When a customer makes a reservation at Marina Grand Beach Hotel he is deemed to have been acquainted with these terms and conditions and that he agrees with them.
• Reservations accepted by phone, e-mail, or through our website are considered as contractual relations.
• The payment is considered complete acceptance of these general conditions of residence in our hotel.
Cancellation of a reservation
• If you wish to cancel your reservation, this can be done in one of the following ways:
– by phone: +359 52 357 240
– by phone: +359 52 357 235
– by e-mail: email@example.com
• if the customer wishes to cancel a confirmed reservation up to 24 hours after making it, no penalty shall apply and the amount paid as a guarantee deposit will be refunded.
• In case of cancellation after 24 hours up to 14 (fourteen) days before the date of arrival, the customer owes a penalty of 50% of the guarantee deposit amount.
• If the cancellation is made within a period of less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to arrival or in case of no-show, the customer shall pay a penalty equal to the guarantee deposit amount and the reservation will be deemed void.
• Marina Grand Beach Hotel reserves the right to cancel a confirmed and paid reservation in case of force majeure and other reasons beyond the control of the hotelier. In these cases the hotelier:
– Offers accommodation for another period, while maintaining the same conditions and prices.
– Reimburses the deposit paid by the customer within 30 (thirty) business days to a bank account of the customer, as of the date of receipt of the written request for it by the tourist, and no penalty shall apply.
Change of a booking
• If you wish to change your reservation, after receiving confirmation of it, we will do our best to help you.
If we need to return the amount paid by card
• The amount will be refunded only to the card used for paying the reservation
• Check-in and check-out hours:
– Checking in: after 14:00 p.m.
– Checking out: until 12:00 a.m. noon
– Later check-out will incur an additional charge as follows:
– When you check out until 18:00 p.m., you owe a fee, at the discretion of the hotel;
– When you check out after 18:00 p.m., payment of 100% (one hundred) % of the price per night is due.
• 1 or 2 children (0 to 1.99 years of age) with 1 adult in DBL for a single use or with 2 adults in DBL/SUITE/DELUX SUITE – free of charge;
• Children (2 – 12,99 years of age) on an additional bed in a DBL/SUITE/DELUX SUITE – 1st child free of charge, 2nd child – 50% discount from the price per adult in a DBL/SUITE/DELUX SUITE (2 adults + 1 or 2 children);
• 3rd child on an additional bed (when accommodated in a SUITE/ DELUX SUITE – 50% discount from the price per adult in a SUITE/ DELUX SUITE (2 adults + 3 children);
• 1 child (0 –1.99 years of age) on an additional bed and 1 child (2 – 12,99 years of age) on an additional bed in a DBL/SUITE/ DELUX SUITE, accommodated in a room with 2 adults – both children stay free of charge;
• Child (2 – 12,99 years old) on regular bed – 30% discount from the price for an adult (1 adult + 1 child or 0 adults + 2 children) – the reduction applies to check-in at DBL only;
• 2 children (2 – 12,99 years old), accommodated in a room with 1 adult for both children 50% discount from the price for an adult (1 adult + 2 children);
• Every child over 13 years old on an additional bed in a DBL/SUT/DELUX SUITE – 30% discount from the price per adult on a regular bed in a DBL/SUITE/ DELUX SUITE;
• The price for a SUITE/ DELUX SUITE is indicated per bed in a Suite. Minimum occupancy – 2 adults;
*For the calculation of the age of the tourist take into account the actual age per each individual night.
• Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
• Check-in at the hotel is made by the provision of personal documents certifying the identity of the guests.
• The data provided by you is protected in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection and the regulations governing the protection of information and data are processed only in connection with the realization of the established requirements of the Law on Tourism. This information will only be used in connection with the reservations made and will not be provided for any other purpose.
Prices for accommodation
• The prices for accommodation in Marina Grand Beach Hotel are listed on the hotel ‘s official website at: www.marinagrandbeach.bg
• The reservation can be paid with a card (Maestro, Visa or Mastercard) or via a virtual POS terminal (the payment amount will be in BGN).
Rights and Liabilities of the Parties
• Marina Grand Beach Hotel is obliged to provide the requested and paid services to the guests of the hotel in full.
• Amounts for requested services by the guests of the hotel but unused in part or in whole by them due to the guests’ fault are not refundable.
• Marina Grand Beach Hotel is not liable for damages caused by acts of third parties.
• All claims related to the quality of the paid services must be brought by the customer at the hotel in order to remedy the faults. Filing a claim is made in writing. In the event that the requirements are not satisfied, the customer must require the drawing up of a protocol by the responsible staff member. Within 3 working days after its drawing it up, the customer will receive the official opinion of the hotel Manager on the issue.
• All prices announced on the hotel`s website www.marinagrandbeach.bg, as well as described in the e-mail messages of the hotel are in BGN (Bulgarian Lev) or EUR (EURO), compared to the tariff with VAT and tourist tax included.
• Additional services are not calculated automatically in the final price for accommodation and must be paid separately when the guest leaves.
• The hotel is not responsible for: stolen belongings from the rooms or common areas of the hotel, stored outside the personal safe which each room has, or for damages caused by third parties.
• Smoking is not allowed in the rooms of Marina Grand Beach, subject to the provisions of the national law. Therefore, in case of non-compliance with them, the hotel reserves the right to impose, without prior notice, a fee of 100.00 BGN.
• Guests of the hotel should follow the generally accepted norms of good behavior during their stay at the hotel. All costs for damage to the hotel are paid by the persons who caused them.
• Marina Grand Beach Hotel is not responsible for persons under 18 years of age, left unattended. Every guest is obliged not to leave their children unattended on the territory of Marina Grand Beach Hotel.
• In all disputes and legal issues unsettled by these General Terms and Conditions and arising in connection with the use of the website www.marinagrandbeach.bg, the provisions of the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
• By visiting the site www.marinagrandbeach.bg, the users’ consent to cookies being used by it, its partners, and the advertising platforms they use on their devices.
• If the user does not wish any cookies to be attached to his device, he may dismiss them from the software settings for opening this site on his device, in which case we cannot guarantee the site www.marinagrandbeach.bg will be fully operational.
• The user is considered informed regarding the non-individualized tracking of his behavior on the site and on the Internet when visiting, booking, recording, switching from another site, etc. on behalf of the site www.marinagrandbeach.bg
Intellectual Property Rights
• The content of the website www.marinagrandbeach.bg is copyright protected.
• Downloading, recording, and printing of individual pages and/or sections, photos, and other documents is only permitted provided that the notices and signs for copyright or other related to the property rights have not been removed.
• Any reproduction (total or partial), alteration, transmission (by electronic or other means), connection, or use of the website www.marinagrandbeach.bg for any public or commercial purposes without the written permission of Marina Grand Beach Hotel and/or the copyright holder shall be prohibited.
• The intellectual property rights on all elements and resources located on the website www.marinagrandbeach.bg (including available databases) are protected under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, they belong to Marina Grand Beach Hotel and to the person who has ceded the right to use the Marina Grand Beach Hotel data and may not be used in violation of the legislation in force.